COVID 19 Protocol: Dependable Movers We are living in the most unprecedented and uncertain time. Please be assured that we do everything that is in our power to prevent the spread of the virus. Here are certain precautions that we are taking to comply with state and federal guidelines and put safety and health our customers and employees first!
- We ask our customers if they have travelled outside the country, experienced shortness of breath, cough, and/or fever in the last 14 days.
- We make sure that our movers practice social distancing while not at work by constantly educating them about the seriousness of the situation.
- We provide hand sanitizers and Lysol wipes in every truck.
- We encourage customers to leave the premises. Let us do the work and relax outside. If you prefer to be present at the time of the move, try not to be in the same room.We ask to open the windows for air circulation.
- Where feasible we try to stay at least 6 ft apart. Please note that it is not always possible when the movers must carry furniture.
- We provide masks and gloves. Please be understanding that your movers are working very hard and breathing is difficult with a mask on. Please allow them a few minutes to get some fresh air.
- We prefer to perform virtual walkthroughs instead of in-person estimates.
- We thoroughly sanitize our trucks after every move.
- We let our administrative staff work from home.
Moving is a stressful event but it is even more difficult in current environment. We are working relentlessly to ensure easy and stress-free move for you. By following these simple rules we can help slow down the spread of the virus and keep everyone healthy and safe! Thank you for your cooperation and understanding!